Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Snake river farms bottom round

Options
Was just looking through the SRF site and saw that they had Kobe bottom rounds for 1/2 price. Was wondering if any one has cooked one of these before. I do believe I will cook it in the stick burner as I have done many bottom rounds with no issues. I really don't want to mess it up due to the cost. 

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    I haven't cooked one myself, but it's just a piece of meat, granted a higher quality piece of meat then I normally get to cook, but still a piece of meat none the less. If you don't screw up something you normally cook, you will be fine. If it is in the budget and anyone who has a say in the budget doesn't mind go for it. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season.