Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Memorial Day Weekend 2015...

Options
hapster
hapster Posts: 7,503
Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend...

I am on call; but that won't completely ruin the 3 days. Just have to make it to Monday morning LOL... The weather looks good and the temps are not too extreme so I am hoping that it isnt too bad.

Tonight's cook is going to be some burgers and dogs... Tomorrow, my wife and daughter will be going on a little field trip with cousins so I will be flying solo for most of the day since I'm on call. Planning on doing some chuck eye steaks...

Sunday, no idea yet. We are supposed to go to my BIL for a cook out so I am not sure what we'll be bringing yet...

I was up very early this morning and along with work, I've also managed to get the shopping done, beers are iced down, I picked up some more Hendricks and tonic as well. Finally found the Woodford Rye, grabbed a bottle to give it a try at some point.

Pics will follow later...

Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments