Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT What do you feed The Spouse...... OT

Options
Doc_Eggerton
Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
....when she is not feeling well?  Buttery egg sandwich with cheese and fresh fruit.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Nice. Love me a good egg sandwich.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    Love egg sammys.

When spouse is sick I stay away.  She is on her own.  Survival of the fittest in our house.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Secret rub... and I am not talkin about salt and sugar :)

Options

Wilma went to Urgent Care today and she has stomach flu and all the nice things that go with it.  I don't know about you, but my strategy is...

Flint, Michigan