Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Denver area dealerships

Options
I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on the best egg dealership in the Denver area. I have a friend who is looking to purchase an egg in the near future and I figured someone on here could probably point them in the right direction. 

Comments

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    @stlcharcoal usually recommends Sam's club since their warranty is impeccable. 

Little Rock, AR

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    And you tell me I am the trouble maker. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • busmania
    busmania Posts: 414
    Options
    I have had good luck with Ruffs BBQ near the foothills. It is in the "applewood" shopping center. He replaced a broken plate setter of mine under warranty the day after I initially called him about the problem. I mostly buy my hardwoods at Ruffs now as I smoke on my homemade offset now more than I do on my egg (I know, blasphemy). Havent bought egg stuff in a while. Down south, Ace Hardware in Highlands Ranch (highlands Ranch parkway) has a ton of bbq stuff and a lot of eggs and eggsessories. I have no warranty experience with them however but based on their other customer service, I am sure it is quick/easy. They have a ton of selection of lump too. There's probably plenty of others but these are the two I have had luck with.
  • busmania
    busmania Posts: 414
    Options
    and I apologize for the massive "paragraph." It was spaced correctly when I typed it. What area of town is your friend in? Denver is big!
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,685
    Options

LOL......no Costco.

tinee2001 said:
    I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on the best egg dealership in the Denver area. I have a friend who is looking to purchase an egg in the near future and I figured someone on here could probably point them in the right direction. 

Ruff's BBQ Shoppe on the east side of Golden.  I was there about a year ago, very nice place and a large selection.  http://www.ruffsbbq.com/
  • tinee2001
    tinee2001 Posts: 19
    Options
    They live in Golden... Thanks for the advice. I will pass the info along to them!