Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

All little help if you can

Options
Like many in the O&G business right now I have been laid off, and prospects are not looking great.   I am an Attorney, but have been working as a landman/acquisitions for the past four years.  To be completely up front, I prefer the land work and don't really want to go back to the traditional practice of law.   

If you know any wont the might be hiring right of way agents, title researchers, leasing agents, or due diligence I would be appreciative.  My email is white.mk@hotmail.com .  

I am also a registered right of way agent.
Corpus Christi, Texas.  LBGE x 2, Weber Smoky Joe, and Aussie Walk-About

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Best of luck to you. Very broad group of people here. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Texansurf
    Texansurf Posts: 507
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Best of luck to you. Very broad group of people here. 
    Thanks, that's what I was thinking.  Also the group here seems to actually care about other people.
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    Good luck to you. Is location an obstacle or are you willing to go wherever?

Little Rock, AR

• Texansurf
    Texansurf Posts: 507
    Options
    Good luck to you. Is location an obstacle or are you willing to go wherever?
    I can go any where, one of the few advantages of being single...
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    Good for you @Texansurf. My industry is down as well. I will be glad when this is over. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited August 2015
    Options
    My buddy just got laid-off from a very high paying job at Schlumberger.   He'd been a drill and logistics engineer there for 22 years.   He's made mad money and invested well so he's ok, but they're done cutting fat and meat and are working on the bone.

Options
    My buddy just got laid-off from a very high paying job at Schlumberger.   He'd been a drill and logistics engineer there for 22 years.   He's made mad money and invested well so he's ok, but they're done cutting fat and meat and are working on the bone.

I knew things would get bad when OPEC kept up production this year. It was their calculated plan to reduce the price of oil and drive the shale market out of profitability. OPEC can weather a storm longer than we can. 
  • luckyboy
    luckyboy Posts: 284
    Options
    Have you tried any utility company's? 
    Good luck to you.