Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hate boring topics ... bring argument here

Options
2»

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Adrock said:
    Doh K. My bad for poor forum etiquette.  I won't alienate the masses again 
    You're okay by me Adrock....especially since OJ is mad at me.  What are you doing right now?  You want to Private Message?
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,115
    Options
    This used to be a much more friendlier place. 

Im outta here!
    My thread may have been ill advised, but the intent was to save a very good 4 page thread.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Adrock said:
    Alienation is cool man.  Just gotta do it in an appropriate thread.

OT - I miss Alien Nation.  That show was cool.
    (that is a thread hijacking there boys)
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited March 2015
    Options

Im outta here!
    My thread may have been ill advised, but the intent was to save a very good 4 page thread.
    Let's be real Wizard...it is a pretty weird thread.  I can't say i've ever wondered what anyone on the forum was doing at a particular moment...except for maybe Adrock and SGH.

I ran with it though, mainly because I was bored and not really doing anything but I am now so it's not really important anymore what someone is doing at midnight cause now I'm actually not bored or concerned with what anyone is doing at 10pm when I'm back home with my family unbored.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Adrock said:

Is it technically hijacking if you highjack your own thread?
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options

Im outta here!
    I think the winter blues have set in for some. Keep a bunch of eggers caged up all winter long.....
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Adrock said:

Is it technically hijacking if you highjack your own thread?

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    You're welcome
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    I have t-shirts that I'm selling that advertise the mini cooper I'm selling.  

Is this the right thread?
    Phoenix 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm not selling a mini cooper on this thread.  I'm selling t-shirts that advertise said mini cooper.

lol, I get the feeling that thread will live on for quite some time.
    Phoenix 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Add big green craig, a fork, OO, and get a hot model to demo the shirt and I'm in.
  • MaC122
    MaC122 Posts: 797
    Options

I still have no idea whats going on here but that's ok because im high on pain pills and watching parts unkown

St. Johns County, Florida
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    MaC122 said:

I still have no idea whats going on here but that's ok because im high on pain pills and watching parts unkown

Believe me you are the only one qualified to even try at this point.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    MaC122 said:

If only I had some pain pills to go with this whiskey....  Well, that and a guarantee to wake up in the morning....  
  • MaC122
    MaC122 Posts: 797
    Options
    MaC122 said:

If only I had some pain pills to go with this whiskey....  Well, that and a guarantee to wake up in the morning....  

they are weak 5/325 percocets.  The only issue is when nature calls....and shes gonna wait a long time to call. Lots of water! haha
    St. Johns County, Florida
  • VANcouverEGG
    Options
    speaking of boring topics. How about this one?
  • st¡ke
    st¡ke Posts: 276
    Options
    I see what you did there.
  • Diptip
    Diptip Posts: 45
    Options
    I may as well chime in here.
    In an idiots head.
  • st¡ke
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Interesting. 

i'm not saying I feel honored. But the day after I start posting again, three more long absent zombies start posting again. Edit: actually, four. 

Amazing coincidence
  • Diptip
    Options

Don't go tooting your own horn, I never left. You will leave again.

You did influence my handle, so take credit for that.

In an idiots head.
  • Whirly
    Whirly Posts: 30
    Options
    Stike. Welcome back! 
  • st¡ke
    Options
    I'm not tooting a horn. Making an observation

i tend to bring out the best in people, is all I'm saying. 

What i like about you is that one forum elder/protector/hall-pass-monitor thinks you are me. And his young wannaba best buddy thinks you are tweev. 

I have been assigned so many handles here by the self appointed detectives that if i were all of them, there'd be no one here but me, which isn't likely. 

I will leave again. Said as much. I thought a year was good. There's more to life than this place. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    Speaking of Mr. Apple ... what does his screen name mean?  Where did he get it?  Just wondering ... my grandfather told me a road apple is horse manure ... so does henapple refer to something similar?
    BaconBoy was taken.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm starting to get a little suspicious.  So far not one of @Adrock 's posts has rhymed.  I think it might not be the real Adrock!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Brass monkey, that funky monkey.
  • Diptip
    Options
    st¡ke said:
    I'm not tooting a horn. Making an observation

i tend to bring out the best in people, is all I'm saying. 

What i like about you is that one forum elder/protector/hall-pass-monitor thinks you are me. And his young wannaba best buddy thinks you are tweev. 

I have been assigned so many handles here by the self appointed detectives that if i were all of them, there'd be no one here but me, which isn't likely. 

I will leave again. Said as much. I thought a year was good. There's more to life than this place. 
    What are you talking about? Why are you pretending to be Stike? You wouldn't make a pimple on Stike's balls.
    In an idiots head.
  • veewt
    veewt Posts: 50
    Options
    st¡ke said:

There's more to life than this place. 

Damn straight.

Allow me to paraphrase:

"The egos are so large because the steaks are so small"
  • JonWesson
    Options
    bump
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road