Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hate boring topics ... bring argument here

Options
Ozzie_Isaac
Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
edited March 2015 in Off Topic
@Adrock  stop hijacking the other thread.  If you dislike boring topics thats cool.  Don't screw up a good thread though.  Start your own thread.

Feel free to use this one to voice your complaint though.
They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Also don't take this as a personal attack.  We value everyones opinion.  That is what makes this place great.

I felt the need to give you a place to vent because I am the originator of one boring topic that offended you.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @Henapple only has one ball
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Mickey said:
    The other one just hasn't dropped yet.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Thats one more than I thought.  I thought only roosters had them.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    DMW said:
    Boy some of these threads go south in a hurry. 
    And some take 4 pages... :wink:

And some only 4 posts or less....
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @theyolksonyouyou are killin me tonight. :rofl: 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    @theyolksonyou - lol, I had to check which thread I was on!

You can definitely tell this is a Friday night. No way this would happen on a school night.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Troll 1
    Ozzie 0

;) 
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Troll 1
    Ozzie 0

;) 
    I know :blush: 

Just didn't want that good thread devolving.  I felt responsible since I started one of the threads that adds no value except bs'ing and building friendships.
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Speaking of Mr. Apple ... what does his screen name mean?  Where did he get it?  Just wondering ... my grandfather told me a road apple is horse manure ... so does henapple refer to something similar?

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• theyolksonyou
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Speaking of Mr. Apple ... what does his screen name mean?  Where did he get it?  Just wondering ... my grandfather told me a road apple is horse manure ... so does henapple refer to something similar?
    An egg

Maybe that's southern thing. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @theyolksonyou  well that was anti-climactic.
  • Mickey
    Options
    No, not going to touch that. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    @theyolksonyou  well that was anti-climactic.
    Give me a minute and I'll try to come up with something better, however totally fabricated. 
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    An egg

Maybe that's southern thing. 
    Guess you're right that it's a southern thing ... been wondering about it for the last six months ... never would have made the connection.  Cheers ...

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• Adrock
    Adrock Posts: 93
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey guys, I posted a valid opinion and a thanks for a refreshing topic.  not sure why I get called out. 
    Victoria, MN
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Adrock said:
    Hey guys, I posted a valid opinion and a thanks for a refreshing topic.  not sure why I get called out. 
    He's just bored.  What are you doing right now?
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Oh Gosh!
    Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    This is pretty tame for an argument thread.  The last joke thread had more edge, but I'm not complaining.
  • Mickey
    Options
    Legume said:
    This is pretty tame for an argument thread.  The last joke thread had more edge, but I'm not complaining.
    Henapple should be the one complaining. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Adrock said:
    I agree.  You had a valid opinion.  The thread was devolving and went way OT.  I wanted all involved to bring it here instead of ruining that thread.  

@cazzy I'm still not talking to you .... wait ... damn.... I just did. *grumble grumble grumble*
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Adrock said:

C'mon, @Adrock.  I tried to get your back, but . . . 

. . . at some point, you're gonna hafta own your own actions.

You, unsolicited, followed your "thanks" with a somewhat demeaning label for topics that obviously many others are interested in. 

You can see the "4.7k views", right?

You can't insult the tastes of so many people while simultaneously claiming incredulity when you're "called out".  You see that, don't you?

Admittedly, I don't frequent those threads either. 

I just scroll past them.  Silently.

:)

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    This used to be a much more friendlier place. 

Im outta here!
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    @Sardonicus that.  That was my point. 
  • MaC122
    MaC122 Posts: 797
    Options
    can anyone tell me what this thread is about? Im bored and stuck at home for 2 weeks! This is my day time TV soaps!
    St. Johns County, Florida
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

MaC122 said:
    can anyone tell me what this thread is about? Im bored and stuck at home for 2 weeks! This is my day time TV soaps!
    I read a post about members exiting the forum in a blaze of glory.  This is my shot .....
  • Adrock
    Adrock Posts: 93
    Options
    Doh K. My bad for poor forum etiquette.  I won't alienate the masses again 
    Victoria, MN