Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bird in the hand

Options
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Two birds on the egg are worth some good eats.imageimageimage

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,182
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Lookin good. One thing I did last time that I really liked was I cut the skin by the thighs so I could lay the legs to the outside away from each other instead of laying towards the middle. Meat seemed to cook faster and more even.

Just domething to consider, but the cook looks like good eatin.

Where are you that it is sunny at almost 2AM?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • UrbanForestTurnings
    Options

Lookin good. One thing I did last time that I really liked was I cut the skin by the thighs so I could lay the legs to the outside away from each other instead of laying towards the middle. Meat seemed to cook faster and more even.

Just domething to consider, but the cook looks like good eatin.

Where are you that it is sunny at almost 2AM?

Had to get up to pee. Thank god I got up. Im so bright the sun always shines. I was just fixing them for storage. But thanks for the input
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I've heard of sawdust kitty litter but I'm pretty sure you were ripped off.
  • UrbanForestTurnings
    Options

I've heard of sawdust kitty litter but I'm pretty sure you were ripped off.

Saved some money on the do it yourself kind. I just hate when I mix the used for the new. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth
  • anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Options
    Yeah, if I were your cat I'd be like, " dude, this stuff is really lumpy, and hard to dig in".
    :D;)
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,732
    Options
    Now I want an XL.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • tulocay
    tulocay Posts: 1,737
    Options
    Nice
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • UrbanForestTurnings