Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Low Tide, but GREAT RIBS!

Options
bdavidson
bdavidson Posts: 411
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
"I'm not one to kick a man when he's down, but" what happened to the Crimson Tide? In all fairness, BamaFire, they did score more points in that game than PSU has in the last two! PSU lost to Toledo!!?!?!!
As I said Rashard Casey may or may not be a criminal, but he's certainly no quarterback. JoePa is still a living legend up here in my book. [p]Ribs turned out GREAT! I used NB's Ginger Mahogany recipe, but the 3/1.5/1 method of cooking. The ribs just fell off the bone and were moist and tender. My guests said they were without question the best they'd ever had.
It's almost time to pull the brisket. It's been in the egg since 10:30 last night and the dome temp has been rock steady since then at 250. We'll see what happens. [p]Thanks to everyone for all the help, and special condolences for my friend, Bamafire.

Comments

• Bama Fire
    Options
    bdavidson,
    I appreciate your condolances. They are much needed. it's been a VERY tough day back at the office. The sacrifical lamb of the SEC, Vanderbilt (also my alma matter), is coming to town Saturday. Hopefully, Bama can redeem themselves.[p]Roll Tide.[p]B~F