Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini Max Table

Options
Hmmm ... don't forget to get a Challenger table for your Mini Max ... honest, it's in the 2015 catalog.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    That's the mini challenger cart. My dealer has one on the floor with a mini. Every time we go in there my 5 year old runs over to it and tells me its the perfect size for him.

I still haven't bought it...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    At first I thought it was a joke by the Challenger company.  Once convinced then it was a real product, I started shaking my head 'cuz it costs more than a decked out Mini.  Then I realized that all their similar carts are more expensive than a decked out egg that fits it.

The egg purchase is a lot like a marriage license ... it's not the initial cost that puts you in poverty, it's the multitude of purchases that come after.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• Nick311
    Nick311 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hate to say it but I don't like the table. The industrial look does nothing for me.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Nick311 said:
    Hate to say it but I don't like the table. The industrial look does nothing for me.
    The build quality is awesome. The doors have watertight seals, the drawer pulls are nice and smooth.

If I fell into more money than I knew what to do with, my outdoor kitchen would be kitted out with Challenger stuff.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Nick311 said:

Agreed. To boot IMO it looks cheap. And yes I've seen them in person. Seems almost like they're trying to replicate the giant stainless gassers.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Seems almost like they're trying to replicate the giant stainless gassers

in all honesty maybe that is what they are trying to achieve to woo new egg owners who have been gassers!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Agreed. To boot IMO it looks cheap. And yes I've seen them in person. Seems almost like they're trying to replicate the giant stainless gassers.

these units are top quality and anything but "cheap". They are aluminum and stainless and as stated earlier have marine grade seals on the doors to keep out water and dust. The hardware is top grade. The finish is warranted for the lifetime of the unit. Blows the doors off almost anything out there. I have seen some real elaborate wood tables that look quite a bit nicer in appearance, but weather tight? Surely not for everyone, and they are proud of them, but dollar for dollar they are a better investment than the conventional tables. If you can afford them.