Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A new table/cover Concept

Options
BRush00
BRush00 Posts: 367
edited January 2015 in EGG Table Forum

Hi there everyone,

So I had an interesting thought yesterday afternoon as I was getting ready to light the egg for some pork tenderloin.  I eventually want to do a new table, and I've been considering all my different options and thought of something new.

I'll have to do more homework and research but let's fire up the 'what if' machine and explore a world where, as opposed to having an egg in a table, with a fabric cover on top; what if I had a whole Stainless Steel cabinet/lid - think big rectangle gasser - which contained my Egg, and a stainless steel work surface.....

No need to cover/brush off snow - or even clean things off the top of the table.  When you're finished up, just close the egg's lid to shut down, and close the SS lid to protect from the elements....

Thoughts?

[Insert clever signature line here]

Comments