Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

HERE WE GO BUCKEYES!

Options
2»

Comments

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Domination, we gave them 4 chances to take them game.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Ezekiel had nearly 700 yards rushing in the last 3 games. That's bonkers on any level. Plus, he's only a sophomore!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

Congrats to Ohio State. It could have been a bigger blow out if they didn't turn it over 4 time's. Ezekiel's mom has to be happy he went to Ohio instead of Missouri. Now we need an 8 game play off.

Why stop at 8? ;)

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Options
    Sob Sob  Ducks just got outplayed something fierce. 
    A real whuppin'.

:((
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    I was thinking 6 would be reasonable still having non conf games in the schedule. Maybe 8 teams but, see it more realistically being 6. What's the scuttlebutt on that subject with insiders? Or is it still in the pure speculation stage?
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options

I was thinking 6 would be reasonable still having non conf games in the schedule. Maybe 8 teams but, see it more realistically being 6. What's the scuttlebutt on that subject with insiders? Or is it still in the pure speculation stage?

Due to the subjective nature of ranking college football teams, I don't think a 1st round bye would work in college.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Options

@500 great avatar. That thing is sick!

It's the new Ford GT. 600 hp V6 twin turbo.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    cazzy said:

Due to the subjective nature of ranking college football teams, I don't think a 1st round bye would work in college.
    Well that confirms it. I'm a fing dumbass. In my head I was thinking how can they do six teams??? A bye. What a moron. 8-}
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Jeremiah said:

cazzy said:

Well that confirms it. I'm a fing dumbass. In my head I was thinking how can they do six teams??? A bye. What a moron. 8-}
    Naw not all. You were just self injected with Woodchuck (It's not just for briskets =)) ).
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    500 said:
    @500 great avatar. That thing is sick!
    It's the new Ford GT. 600 hp V6 twin turbo.
    Oh, I know! I saw it on Jalopnik yesterday. Ford stole the show from Acura with their new NSX that was released as well.
  • AintEZbeingme
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    FEAR THE NUT!
    +1 

STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!
    GIVE ME OYSTERS AND BEER FOR DINNER EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR
     & I'LL FEEL FINE!

SW Georgia :  LARGE & MINI BGE