Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

whatcha got cookin 2nite......

Options
Chef Wil
Chef Wil Posts: 702
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
stuffed 3 briskets with onions, peppers, and lots of garlic, cut em in half and loaded em on a rib rack, indirect at 225, lots of pecan, will pull off at 10 am.

Comments

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    Chef Wil,[p]The wife sold a home (she's in Real Estate) the other day...so this is a belated celebratory type dinner![p]Below...[p]Cream sauce....Congac, Mushrooms, Shallots,Thyme,[p]and Heavy Cream just comming to the boil...[p]P1010002.jpg[p]Whole wheat pasta rolling....[p]S1010004.jpg[p]Strip steak and Grilled Oyster (ala..WooDoggies) Mushrooms, just off the Egg...[p]P1010008.jpg[p]Sliced, tossed, plated and ready to dig in!![p]P1010017.jpg[p]Sure hope this finds you well Wil!![p]Evans[p]
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    6f3eb415.jpg
    <p />Chef Wil,
    had preped out a bunch of chinese food for the superbowl, not as many showed up as i thought, but i always way over cook anyways. did the sweet and sour chicken last night and some fried rice from the pork and terryaki. no pics of the rice, it was lousy and wrecked the finish in the wok. next time i try that im going to have a separate wok just for the rice.
    20ba33ad.jpg
    what went into my lousy sticky fried rice

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it