Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tuffy Stone BBQ School

Options
500 Posts: 3,177
edited December 2014 in EggHead Forum
"The Professor" will be teaching class.  I plan on going.  Y'all can fill out the survey and go as well.  Here's his post through his Cool Smoke Facebook page;

Wow.Tremendous amount of feedback! I really appreciate all the people that filled out this survey.The results have made it very clear what you want. The majority of you shared your contact information and because there are so many people interested, I am thinking that I will email everyone
class registration forms. I hope to have them out by the middle of this month. If the number of people that took a moment to fill out my survey is an indicator of how many people would sign up, then there is no way to get everybody in. I will try my best to hold numerous classes. I really appreciate your interest and promise to do everything I can to make this class a great class. I will not only teach what I do, but more importantly at least to me, teach my way of thinking or approach when cooking competition bbq. Lots of minutia, so be rested. If you are interested but didn't see my previous post, here is a link to my bbq school survey and there is a place to share your contract information, so that I can send you the registration form once they are ready. Again, my goal is the middle of this month. Thanks again for your interest! Tuffy
https://www.surveymonkey.com/
s/TUFFYSTONEBBQSCHOO

I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
Member since 2009

Comments