Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SRF?

Options
tcracing
tcracing Posts: 378
edited December 2014 in EggHead Forum
I must have missed this one what does SRF stand for? I tried to do a search, but nothing came back from Google that looked right.
George Foreman? Who? 
Tim C. Panama City, Fl. 
Large, Minimax-soon

Comments

• Chelnerul
    Options
    Snake River Farms
    Manning our FOB in occupied Northern Virginia...
  • AUCE
    AUCE Posts: 890
    Options
    That rib cap is a must.

I would much rather be able to say I was glad I did than wished I had........

XL owner and purveyor of pallette perfection...

Homosassa....Mecca of Florida

• tcracing
    tcracing Posts: 378
    Options
    Thanks. I just went and looked. WOW. I turn 50 in less than a month I might have to get me a couple of steaks.
    George Foreman? Who? 
    Tim C. Panama City, Fl. 
    Large, Minimax-soon
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,405
    Options
    @tcracing-I wholly endorse springing for something from SRF for the big 50 or any other excuse you can find.  But I would go with their "black" brisket as it does separate itself from the field in a  way I think is a bit more difficult with a steak (although I have not had their steaks-but that's about to get remedied).  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • RickyBobby
    Options
    I was curious what it meant also ... thanks for asking. Now I know.
    My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax