Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Black Friday deals - ALL of Egging related, please.

Options

Well, went through a couple of pages and did not see one.

What are you looking for, where is it @?

I'll go: I am looking for a deal on Anova sous vide. Have not found a deal yet.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

Comments

• jhl192
    jhl192 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Ace hardware Stores have a coupon for 50%off one item under $30. I'll be buying something BGE.   
    XL BGE; Medium BGE; L BGE 
  • bo31210
    bo31210 Posts: 715
    Options
    Will pick up a bag of Rockwood with that Ace coupon   19.99 x 50% = 9.99 - SCORE
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Saw a Vision for $399 at Sams. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    edited November 2014
    Options

What size is the vision? I have 2 of the Cubs that I bought for 79.99 @ costco and they are the bomb!

I am ticklishly, incredibly overwhelmingly happy.

Did I say I was HAPPY?

Chattanooga, TN.

• Aviator
    edited November 2014
    Options

HF has a whole bunch of good stuff. Including the 44" tool box. Which is a super excellent thing.

Seriously nothing like it.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Terrebandit
    Terrebandit Posts: 1,750
    Options
    I wish the ceramic grill store would do a Black Friday discount of some type.
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • CarolinaCrazy
    Options
    Aviator said:

Well, went through a couple of pages and did not see one.

What are you looking for, where is it @?

I'll go: I am looking for a deal on Anova sous vide. Have not found a deal yet.

@aviator - if you find an Anova deal, can you pls PM me? I'm looking for one too!

1 LBGE in Chapel Hill, NC
  • CarolinaCrazy
    Options
    I'm looking for an Anova and a Maverick 733.

1 LBGE in Chapel Hill, NC
  • marysvilleegger
    Options
    Below is an email that I got from my dealer. Thought I'd share in case anyone in central ohio is looking for some deals. These guys are great! Happy Thanksgiving.

Green Friday Is Finally Here!!!

We will be closed on Thanksgiving because the boss isn't a communist, but just like everyone else we will be open on Black Friday with prices on the Big Green Egg so low they'll have Sam I Am rolling in his grave. If you don't already have an egg, Friday is your day. If you do (way to be awesome), we're also offering 10% off of ALL accessories. This includes special orders as well so just in case you've had your eye on that one meal changing accessory, we're your Huckleberry. Our Green Friday pricing will apply to ALL SIZES of the Big Green Egg, that's right, even the XXL and the long awaited Mini Max. By the way, we have every size IN STOCK and as always, assembly is the low, low price of FREE. Just throwing it out there, you know, in case you were curious. Also, don't forget your donations for the Mid Ohio Food Bank. Any donation of 10 non-perishable items gets you the craziest deal on Big Green Egg this side of the Ohio river. Or any side, for that matter. Have a happy Thanksgiving and we'll see all your smiling, savings-hungry faces bright and early at 5 a.m. on Green Friday!!!! I'm just kidding, that would be psychotic. We'll be open our normal hours.
    If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below: 
    Unsubscribe
    Specialty Gas Services Inc. 4500 Indianola Ave Columbus, Ohio 43214 United States (614) 261-0824

• bo31210
    Options
    I like their marketing department @marysvilleegger‌
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    For anyone local to the PA area, Meadow Creek BBQ will have their grand opening at their new location along Main St. in New Holland, PA on Friday. Their sign says 10% off everything on Friday.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    In the retail store, it's $50 off all cookers and 10% everything else, Friday and Saturday.

Online for us is a little harder as we have to work through the shopping cart limitations.  I'll be working through that early next week and more than likely those specials will run thru Christmas.

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • bo31210
    Options
    @tjv Don't tell me that   Just ordered my AR a couple of weeks ago!      LOL      BTW I am in love with the AR and would have paid more for it.  Best Eggcessory one can get.   It would be hard to choose between an AR and a Thermapen     Thanks for starting your company and making an excellent product
  • Raymont
    Raymont Posts: 710
    Options

@tjv- sent you a PM. Keep us posted on the website! Thanks!

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,533
    Options
    If you're in the Pittsburgh area, IMO 20% off eggcessories AND eggs are real nice!  

canuckland
  • PNWFoodie
    PNWFoodie Posts: 1,046
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Oakridge BBQ Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale Starts THIS FRIDAY!

15% Off Every Item on our Website!!!* Enter "CYBER15" at checkout

Skip the crowds (and the idiots) and shop from the safety of your own living room. For four days only, every item* on our website will be discounted 15% off regular retail prices! Enjoy the extra discount plus our ultra-low standard $5.95 flat rate Priority Mail shipping. But you'd better hurry, this deal will only last for a couple of days!

*Offer begins at 12:01 am EST, Friday, November 28th and ends at Midnight Monday, December 1st. Ultimate Sample Packs are excluded from this offer. You must enter the coupon code "CYBER15" at the shopping cart prior to checking out in order to receive this discount.
    XL, JR, and more accessories than anyone would ever need near Olympia, WA
    Sandy
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,533
    Options
    btw, I think they accept telephone orders too.
    canuckland
  • Grillin_beers
    Options
    @pnwfoodie I have always wanted to try the have ergo death dust. This should give me a good reason too.
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up on Oakridge. Gonna stock up for sure.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    edited November 2014
    Options

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • caliking
    Options
    @pnwfoodie I have always wanted to try the have ergo death dust. This should give me a good reason too.
    HDD is awesome. One of my favorite rubs.

• tksmoke
    tksmoke Posts: 776
    Options

Habanero Death Dust is a favorite here too.  I typically make spicy ribs w/HDD along with some tamer ones without.  Even among folks who don't like hot stuff, I'll go thru 3 hot ribs to every tame one.  Oakridge Dominator is also most excellent - try it, you'll like it.

Santa Paula, CA
  • Terrebandit
    Terrebandit Posts: 1,750
    Options
    tjv said:
    In the retail store, it's $50 off all cookers and 10% everything else, Friday and Saturday.

Online for us is a little harder as we have to work through the shopping cart limitations.  I'll be working through that early next week and more than likely those specials will run thru Christmas.

t

Tom, I live in Austin so can't be at the store Friday or Saturday. . I will definitely take advantage of this on line or I could place my Order on the phone if that works for you. Let me know. Dave
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • Aviator
    Options

Well Guys, I broke down and ordered their new version of the Anova via their FB page. Its main advantage that I can see so far is the clamp is adjustable, meaning it can be used with containers of various sizes.

And its got all the bling, for 179 or some.

Chattanooga, TN.

• stompbox
    stompbox Posts: 729
    Options
  • caliking
    Options
    @Aviator‌ - good deal. You're going to have fun playing with it.

• BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    Free standard shipping at Snake River Farms enter code BlackFriday14
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    http://www.firecraft.com/
    Firecraft sale, but not on lump unfortunately.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    ThemaPop $24 ea right now! Can't beat that. Just got one for my sister for Christmas.
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    edited November 2014
    Options
    @BYS1981 -- Where , ThermoPop? I don't see it at firecraft...
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans