Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Do You Carry a Knife?

Options
124»

Comments

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Found these even cheaper from Dave aka The Kershaw Guy. 

Scary sharp out of the box.

17g lighter at 70g,and more balanced than the silver Leek.  Blade design is better, about 3/4" of the tip on the leek is very thin,  The textured G10 and slot for the index finger is preferred.  The speedsafe opening design by Ken Onion is nice on the leek.  Not a big deal to me personally, less parts to field strip and clean.  Can't wait to get one of these covered in steaming deer blood. >:)

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Amazon had the Kershaw Scrambler on sale for $22.25 for Cyber Monday. I figured tough to go wrong for that price. Was just delivered today.

And no, those scratches in the desk were not from me trying it out, they have been there for quite awhile.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I'm sure this thread will get buffaloed, but I changed my EDF from the earlier pictured small Swiss Army knife (weekdays at work), to the Leatherman Juice S2.  I just got it today and here's it's first job.  Flawless performance!
    Flint, Michigan