Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Weekend Guests/Football/Vittles (Pic Heavy).

Options
13»

Comments

• robnybbq
    robnybbq Posts: 1,911
    Options
    thetrim said:
    I'd love to do something but two soccer games followed by a Birthday party mean not a lot of time.  Maybe some pork tenderloin to bring to aforementioned bday party....
    That is the story of my life the past year.  I have not done a longer than 4 hour cook in over a year.  No briskets, pork butts.  No time anymore. 

Garnerville, NY
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Thanks! @robnybbq‌ much appreciated :-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    @thetrim‌ that sounds like a busy day my friend. Fortunately I guess it's another late game. Oh ya and don't know about you but, I'm not a fan of the uniform we wore against Illinois. Why do they insist on breaking tradition. The black ones I'm ok with.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    Wow great stuff - really like the look of the thick buffalo sauce on the chicken lolipops - I gotta try!
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    NDG said:

Wow great stuff - really like the look of the thick buffalo sauce on the chicken lolipops - I gotta try!

Thanks man! But, I've gotta give credit to Hooters on the sauce. It's the "Hot" Hooters sauce +a lil sweet cream unsalted butter heated up and dipped.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,056
    Options
    Niiice!!! =D> And @SmokeyPitt just made me actually LOL with the Adam Sandler comparison. =))
  • mcmac
    mcmac Posts: 496
    Options
    I need to mess with the new Stoker again here soon. I just might have to do another Brisket this weekend. Yours looks awesome! I see mama puts together some awesome looking salads.
    I need to find me a OSU (Beavers) mug like yer Husker one!!

As usual... great job.
    XL BGE -  Med BGE - Mini BGE - Traeger Pellet Grills

Hillsboro OR
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    Thanks @Dyal_SC‌ & @mcmac‌
    I also cracked up at the A. Sandler comparison (except he has an "egg head"). :))
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014