Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chili and wings

Options
With the cooler temperatures it was a perfect time to make some chili. I smoked the mushrooms, onions, greeen peppers, a container of cherry tomatoes, a poblano pepper, and sausage in apple wood. Then I added all that to a couple pounds of ground beef, chili seasoning, chili beans, kidney beans, and diced tomatoes. I then cooked it on the stove for a bout 3'hours. This allowed me to make some wings that I've been dying to make because of all the awesome posts dealing with wings. I did them 30-20-5-5 at 400. The ones in the back I used Sweet Baby Rays buffalo wing sauce. The ones in the front were basted in a homemade Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce. Even with the sauce they were nice and crisp. An excellent meal all around and enjoyed by all. By the way, I added the pictures and hope I did them the right way. I saw the post from the other day if they aren't right can someone help me out? Thanks!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
XL BGE, LG BGE, and a hunger to grill everything in sight!!!
Joe- Strongsville, OH

Comments