Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for ideas for Apps on the mini

Options
To all you experienced Mini Eggers:

I bought mine over a year ago, but have yet to use it (since I found out about the mini-max, I was hoping to sell the mini unused and get the bigger one...) Now the Alabama v. Florida game is coming up, and no mini-max to be found. The group we are tailgating with is having all the fixins catered, so I am looking for ideas for apps/snacks that can be done for a crowd on the mini. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris
Killen, AL (The Shoals)
XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs

Comments

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    I'd say a small butt turbo for pork slider but I don't know how long you'll be tailgating.
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• BigGreenBamaGriller
    Options
    We will be out there a while, but the pork, turkey, chicken wings and sides are all being catered. That is why I want to do appetizers or snacks.
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    There are many apps for the iPad mini. Wait...wrong mini
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Any app that works on another egg works on the mini. There is a whole forum dedicated to appetizers. Scroll through and pick something that fancies you.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum