Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Need advice: badinfluence excluded

Ok, i have said it before, i am eggless. I have a family of five and the Xl makes a lot of sense to me, plus i like plenty of elbow room when i cook. BUT-- i have found a medium with nest platesetter and pizza stone for 350.00. I can buy that today. I will have to wait around at least 6 more weeks for the XL. But it is really what i want. The medium would make a great second egg, but not a great first. What would you do.
"There is nothing--absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."

Comments