Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jerked Ham and Chicken Rolls

Options
This was a wild hair cook.  Not from a recipe, just something I thought while driving home from work, a part of my never ending quest for variety.

Boneless, skinless chicken sliced thin and pre-cooked spiral cut ham.  Used an off the shelf jerk sauce, and kept basting with it.

Did not quite turn our the way my vision was, but actually much better than I expected once I put them together.  A bit sloppy to put on the skewer, but held their shape well when cooked.  The jerk sauce glazed well and was spicier than I expected.  For an off the cuff cook it was good enough to do again.  Showed everyone's plate tonight, and the last pic is my lunch tomorrow.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments