Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Driving through Atlanta on way to Florida. May stop by Mothership. What are the hours on Friday 8/1?

Options
YEMTrey
YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
I checked their website and didn't see any hours posted, so I was hoping somebody who lives close to the Mothership or who has been frequently would know.
Thanks.
Steve 
XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

Comments

• DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    I believe they are 9-5.  I'm going to drive by heading up to see mom who just had heart surgery....  I'll stop and check.

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• DaveRichardson
    Options
    9:30-5:30 Monday - Saturday as posted on their door!

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    @DaveRichardson, thanks for the info and quick response! 
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• DaveRichardson
    Options
    No worries! Glad I was heading by there! Watch out, there's a hungry XXL on your left as you walk in the door!

They have info out on the MiniMax, but it's not on the floor yet.

The guys that make the metal carts were there; looking at building one for the XXL for a show.... Very impressed with the ideas they were talking about on the sales floor!