Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Impressed the Ladies tonight. (Pizzas)

Options
My neighbor was having a bunch of women over tonight for a rotating ladies night out party. They do drinks and snacks and rotate houses weekly. I surprised her tonight and broke out the BGE and contributed pizzas since her and her daughter help me with my dog when I'm hunting or fishing  or can't get home from work to let him out.  
Multiple pizzas and and they were flawless. I've found if I'm doing multiple pizzas and want each one to cook the same with no burning 450 degrees for exactly 12 minutes is perfect.  
After first pizza I choke down the vents almost all the way and the egg settles in while I roll out the next holding almost a perfect 450 degrees. Slide pizza on, open bottom vent 100% with screen still shut, slide daisy wheel open all the way (the entire wheel not just the part that spins) which leaves top vent about 75% open. Keep repeating same scenario. No burnt dough and perfect multiple pizzas. I know 12 minutes is a lot but it works every time with no burning and no problems pizza after pizza after pizza. I rotate the pizza at 6 minutes as well.

Dearborn MI

Comments