Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Greetings from Cherry Grove

Options
2»

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I'm going to in August when I go back down. It is cheap compared to where I'm from.
  • BugCollector
    Options
    Wowee!  The scenery sure is nice!
  • jerryp
    jerryp Posts: 232
    Options

@jerryp, That place looks great! I've never heard of it but I will check it out when I go back in August.

I've been visiting Cherry Grove for 10 years. Ny in-laws
    YEMTrey said:

The only way I will go to that area is to stay in Cherry Grove and to get a round of golf in at Tidewater. We're down around 43rd/44th.

Callabash Creamery, obviously in Callabash is a must stop as well.  It's mandatory that my wife shops at Callahan's and then we hit Callabash Creamery.

The owner of Callabash Creamery is on this site.  I've talked to him a few times.  I think business is so well that he rarely can get on here though.

I remember many a day at the beach, then taking the short trip to Hamburger Heaven (used to be right on 9) for dinner.
    It's a great feeling to know I'm officially on vacation when I first walk in to Boulineaux Grocery store for groceries for the week!

Enjoy!

My in-laws have a condo in Tidewater. The course is closed until Septermer 25th. They're redoing the greens and making some other various upgrades.
  • HDumptyEsq
    HDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    Options
    The company I used to work for had a house in North Myrtle Beach on the point with the tidal marsh behind it. Used to love it there. It was nice and quiet with a great beach and only twenty minutes away from all the madness. We took the family there several times as the kids were growing, we hosted corporate golf outings there and did some Harley rides from there too.
    It's been sold now but I have some wonderful memories.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields