Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mothership - Tucker

Options
Does anyone know what time the showroom opens in the mornings?  I want to take a ride out there this morning but all the phone numbers I've found seem to be disconnected.  I also saw a few posts indicating that they might be moving??  Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• Rusty Rooster
    Rusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
    Options

Try 770-934-5000, I believe they open @ 09:00.

• NoleC5
    NoleC5 Posts: 176
    Options
    Thanks....not sure what was going on.  Wonder if it was b/c I was calling after hours.  But when I got there all the numbers I had tried were working again.  Oh well. 

In any event, I had seen posts where people had mentioned that they thought the mothership was moving.  They confirmed that they will be moving, hopefully in September of this year.  Sounds like the new location that they have lined up is going to be top class with a museum and a stadium seating setup for the cooking academy classes.  Looking forward to seeing it when its all complete. 
  • sstripes96
    sstripes96 Posts: 152
    Options
    I drive past the new mothership everyday going to work. There is all kind of scaffolding up right now. Its right beside a classic corvette dealership.
    Bud
    Large BGE
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,237
    Options
    The mothership is 15 minutes from my work...still not sure why I haven't taken a trip over there during lunch  :-??
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA