Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GRAB A FAJITA (6 pics)

Options
Made chicken fajitas tonight.

- Chicken breasts seasoned with Bolners Fiesta Chicken Fajita Seasoning. You Texans will be familiar with this. Let sit for 30-45 minutes.
- Sliced green pepper, red pepper, jalapeno, onion, sauteed with olive oil and Julio's seasoning on the stove top.
- Got it nice and hot and threw in some chunks of left over oak wood scraps from a lumber yard that my father in law got. Supposedly it's pure raw oak and not treated. I got a grocery sack full so I gave it a try. It will work for direct grilling.
- Grilled at 350-400. Nice touch of smokiness. Also grilled the tortillas which was great.

Here are some pics. I was enjoying Santa Fe Brewing Freestyle Pilsner in the trashiest of coozies that I could find. I would say all in all they were some of the better fajitas that I've made.
Lubbock, TX
Large BGE

Comments