Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunday... Last Cook For A While

Options
hapster
hapster Posts: 7,503
I am going to try and cook a lot of food for the week ahead today... I will not be able to egg again until next Sunday at the earliest due to having the house & deck power washed on Tuesday and then the deck stained and sealed a few days later. Figured to make it easier and just get everything off the deck to start with and leave it off until it was finished. Hope the weather cooperates this week

Today I am cooking for both tonight's dinner and the week ahead...

For the week ahead... about 20 chicken breasts with Bad Byron's, 24 mild Italian sausages. Cooked about 30 hard-boiled eggs already and picked up some fresh veggies and lots of salad for meals this week.

For tonight... Going caveman again, this time the ladies will be having a couple of little filets and I will be having a nice think prime dry aged rib eye all with a nice salad to finish a busy day with tasty and light meal...

There will likely be an adult beverage or two ;) along with a stick or two as well...

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Pics to follow :)

Comments