Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What to Cook for Dad's Day? So Many Choices, Oh My!

Options
 I am trying to decide whether to do spare ribs (have them in freezer), brisket or pork butt.  My new Bear Claws come tomorrow so I am leaning that way a little.  They all will be good, but I think the wife is tired of them all.  Its my day and my choice so its going to be one of them or maybe just some good rib eye steaks.  What does everyone think.
XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.

Comments

• itsmce
    itsmce Posts: 410
    Options
    I'm planning on doing a pork putt for my husband on Sunday. Even with 2 grown boys at home, we'll get to eat off of it for days.  One favorite pulled pork leftover meal: my take on Chipotle bowls. Will cook some beans, rice, and make fresh salsa. Good eats.
    Large (sometimes wish it were an XL) in KS
  • Buckdodger
    Buckdodger Posts: 957
    Options
    Did a couple of butts week-end before last, my absolute favorite when we have the "kids" up. So this Sunday I'm doing something just as easy...Brats and Italian Sausage. Daughter makes the best onions and peppers, daughter in law will bring potato salad and cole slaw. I will furnish the adult beverages and we will have a great Fathers Day. The kids will try to wear out the Waverunner and a boat ride will close out the day.  :)>-

Opelika, Alabama