Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza 3 ways. (Pics)

Options
grege345
grege345 Posts: 3,515
1st. White pizza with five cheeses, oregano, olive oil, and fresh garlic. image

2nd. Margarita pizza. Pretty cut and dry. Family favorite.

3rd. Don't laugh but it's a boboli thin crust dough with mozzarella and pepperoni. Had a lot of boboli growin up and wanted to try. It was excellent. Ez and fast! It was swmbo favorite. The white was my favorite. image

Have a good weekend everyone. Dam I love this shiner.
LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

Comments

• Miked125
    Miked125 Posts: 481
    Options
    Nice pizzas, they look great!
  • Ospreydog
    Ospreydog Posts: 103
    Options
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    They look great!

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    I like the combos (well, except the boboli crust :) ). What temp did you use and how high up in the dome?

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• grege345
    Options
    @Carolina Q 450 dome was the temp. I use a ceramic grill works swing grate so its pretty high in the dome. I'd say about as high as you can get and still have the lid shut.

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Hmm, I'm thinking another 100° would help brown up the crust and toppings some. That high and with an air gap under the stone, I'm guessing the bottom wasn't in danger of burning?

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• grege345
    Options
    Bottom never burns but your pa ably right about add100 degrees to brown up a little better. Duly noted