Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Breaking in the adjustable rig

Options
What better way than with some baby backs and abts?
middle of nowhere- G.I. NE

Comments

• lemonade
    lemonade Posts: 93
    Options
    I just posted on hapsters post, where are people finding that adjustable rig?  My extended grid is much smaller than the regular grid. I'd love to be able to cook "two story" .
    Is it done yet? Is it done yet?
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Options
    It comes from the ceramic grill store- awesome stuff with better customer service. Call Tom and tell him what u are trying to do and he can hook you up. Extremely well built stuff.
    Greensboro, NC
  • tjosborne
    tjosborne Posts: 529
    Options
    lemonade said:

I just posted on hapsters post, where are people finding that adjustable rig?  My extended grid is much smaller than the regular grid. I'd love to be able to cook "two story" .

You can cook three story if you get the extender and two additional racks. Then you can cook 6 racks of baby backs laying flat. Pretty cool stuff, definitely check out the website. Fast shipping too, recieved my order two days later.
    middle of nowhere- G.I. NE
  • dagriller
    dagriller Posts: 74
    Options
    I just received my rig this week. Doing a pork loin tomorrow. It took a few minutes to figure it all out but I have it. I told them I wanted two levels for cooking and Terry told me which parts I needed. Great place to deal with, arrived fast.
    LBGE Johns Creek, GA
  • Durangler
    Durangler Posts: 1,122
    Options
    tjosborne said:
    What better way than with some baby backs and abts?
    I'd have to agree.  :-c
    XL BGE, 22" Weber Red Head, Fiesta Gasser .... Peoria,AZ
  • GaBGE
    GaBGE Posts: 556
    Options
    I couldn't imagine cooking without my AR. Bought it the same time as my bge. Use the AR almost every cook. Used tonight to get my grid up to the felt line for some hamburger steaks.