Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GA Mountain Eggfest Demo Eggs

Options
egret
egret Posts: 4,170
There are still demo eggs available at the Georgia Mountain Big Green Eggfest! You need to get your order in soon. We need to get the eggs ordered from the distributor, get them in house, transport them to the eggfest site and assemble them. That takes several days so don't wait too long..............Call Brenda McKinney at 706-896-3617 to place your order. All the eggs are sold to your preferences regarding accessories, etc. and, don't forget, for every egg sold go two free taster tickets ($40 value). If you already ordered your tickets before deciding to buy an egg I will give you a full refund for the two tickets.

Comments

• plumbfir01
    plumbfir01 Posts: 725
    Options
    Egret, I mean no disrespect but it appears the price on the mini is a bit much or is it just me? I really want to come and really would like to add a mini but at that price i can get it a bit cheaper at a local dealer (or semi local).... Does the distributor or the dealer set these prices?
    Beaufort, SC
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    Hey @egret‌... Called and got mine! Thanks! Might want to try to swap the tickets out for next year since I'll make it up there to pick the egg up after the Fest. Ya think that might be possible?

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Egret, I mean no disrespect but it appears the price on the mini is a bit much or is it just me? I really want to come and really would like to add a mini but at that price i can get it a bit cheaper at a local dealer (or semi local).... Does the distributor or the dealer set these prices?
    I understand completely.......did you factor in the free taster tickets? Actually, the dealer and the distributor both have set the prices on the eggs this time.  :(
  • plumbfir01
    plumbfir01 Posts: 725
    Options
    @egret  does the xl price of 1049 the final price? or is tax added on top?
    Beaufort, SC
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Poor John! You arrange this thing and everybody gets on you about prices eh?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Gator_Man
    Gator_Man Posts: 138
    Options
    Kay and I ordered a LG today!!!! great prices and you can't beat the fest. =D>

I'm from North Carolina summer and Okeechobee Florida winter.

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!