Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A good laugh to start the day

Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
·

Comments

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,326
    I worked it City govment for over 30 years and that remindes me of some of the (meetings) that I had to go to.   :-@

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,059
    I was once involved in a sales meeting when someone asked the ridiculous. An English gentleman I was with said "It is rather difficult to change the laws of physics"

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 1,947
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 2,067
    That was funny on several levels. Best part was the end when the expert finally gave in to what they wanted to hear. My father, the engineer would have loved it. Me, the philosophy minor, loved it too.
    Aiken, SC
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 2,950
    Six years ago I would've laughed with tears at this.
    Since five years ago, joining Maintenance, I just feel like throwing up.  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  

That's why @Little Steven is do powerful here.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·