Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Can you say ThermoWorks

Options
My order just arrived:

Qty 2 ThermoPops
Qty 1 TimeStick
Qty 1 ThermoWorks ChefAlarm
The price of all those items is equal to one ThermoPen, granted they were refurbish and repackaged.  The products have no exchanges or returns but the most important thing of all there is a full warranty.

My experience over all is extremely satisfied,  a pleasure to deal with, super fast shipping and the products themselves are F'N Nice.  The wife was a little excited about me going crazy with the credit card but.... she loves the colours.

imageimageimage
A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
Canada
Large @ Small BGE 

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Awesome.  Snappy colours.   Cook to time or temp.
    Options
    I always cook to temp....  I purchased the timer because my wife uses the timer on the stove and uses the microwave.  I was using the IPhone but these timers are sweet.  the best feature is the magnets in the back.
    A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
    Canada
    Large @ Small BGE 

• egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    Options
    just bought an orange Thermopop and red ChefAlarm. great hardware to cook with!
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Just received my green ThermoPop in the mail yesterday. Can't wait to use it. Played around with it a bit and it is much faster than the piece of junk I was using. I realize it's not as fast as the ThermaPen, but the price was right. Plus I like the looks of the solid unit compared to the fold-up style.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Nice. I've always thought that they should make a Super Thermapen - backlit with the timer incorporated into it. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.