Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Deep dish pizza just went in the Egg

First attempt.
image.jpg 1.6M
·

Comments

• Yum
    ·
  • Turned out ok. Good stuff.
    image.jpg 2.2M
    image.jpg 2.1M
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,434
    Nice Pie!

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • How did you slide that sucker out I the deep dish? It do you just let everything cool down and pull it out?
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,651
    Looks awesome well done
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • AWSOME looking
    ·
  • Sensfan, I just slid a spatula down the side and under the pie to loosen it up and lifted it out. Pepperoni, Italian sausage, green peppers, mushroom, mozzarella, and sauce.
    ·
  • dihtndihtn Posts: 177
    That looks great!
    ·
  • Looks fantastic, gotta try that really soon.
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    ·
  • Nice pie, looks like it came out of the pan easily. Did you cook it right on the setter? 
    Our deep dish is always made with cheese covering the bottom, right ion the crust; then pre/half cooked meat (usually Italian sausage) onions and garlic; then a reduces sauce, topped with a sprinkle of parma or romano. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Skiddy, I have ceramic kiln posts I use for spacers. Works well.
    image.jpg 10.3K
    ·
  • Looks good!
    LBGE
    Zionsville, IN
    ·