Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoke in your hair.....

Options
Stuart
Stuart Posts: 110
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
There is one aspect about cooking with the egg that I just love to be surprised by.[p]After a day or evening around the egg that smokey smell that permeates your clothes and hair becomes familiar and thus unnoticeable for the remainder of the day. Doesn't hurt to have a few brews to help relax the senses either.[p]So when I wake the next morning, or afternoon (remember those beers?)...just kidding, I jump in the shower and as the water hits my head I'm pleasantly reminded of the eggcellent meal I had the night before. The smoke as it washes down the drain is the last "taste" of what we all know is the best way to cook a hunk of meat. Sure don't remember the joy of smelling atomized grease in my hair after scorching something on the gas grill.[p]I love the egg.

Comments