Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I'm New Here.

2»

Comments

• TazEggTazEgg Posts: 8
    tulocay said:
    No VOC's (or very , very little). enjoy
    Okay, what is VOC's?
    XLBGE  Cleveland, OH
    ·
  • buzd504buzd504 Posts: 1,089
    NOLA
    ·
  • @TazEgg ; there is an eggfest in May located in North Royalton put on by Country Stove Patio & Spa.  It's a lot of fun and you can learn a lot.  I'll be cooking along with many others.
    ·
    @TazEgg ; there is an eggfest in May located in North Royalton put on by Country Stove Patio & Spa.  It's a lot of fun and you can learn a lot.  I'll be cooking along with many others.
    Thanks! Keep me posted on this. I'd like to check it out.
    XLBGE  Cleveland, OH
    ·
  • It's May 17th, information can be found at countrystoveandpatio.com, hope to see you there.
    ·
  • buzd504 said:
    +1. It's that chemically smell in charcoal smoke that hasn't been burning long. Simple rule: If the smoke smells like crap, your food will taste like crap. Let the lump burn a while longer until it smells good.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • GQuizGQuiz Posts: 680
    Welcome aboard. You're gonna love it. And in the words of Ian Hunter "Cleveland Rocks!"

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
    ·
  • JethroVAJethroVA Posts: 236
    Be careful. You could quickly become known as the man with no eyebrows who loudly shouts "spatchcock" in the grocery store when he sees roasting chickens on sale.
    Richmond, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. No FireWires Yet. Hoping to win some soon.
    ·
  • DredgerDredger Posts: 229
    My best advice is to win the lottery. This place finds the best, most awesome, eggcessories on the planet and you will want them all. I can speak with authority on this since just this week, we have bought the Super Peel for pizzas that we will cook on the also recommended Emile Henry pizza stone and use the other also mentioned Thermoworks IR Gun to check stone temps that will be delivered on Tuesday. And, oh yes, my avatar is the adjustable rig with sliding grill. I love this place.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
    ·
    GQuiz said:
    Welcome aboard. You're gonna love it. And in the words of Ian Hunter "Cleveland Rocks!"
    Brownie Elf, Best logo in the world! It's tattooed on my calf.... 
    XLBGE  Cleveland, OH
    ·
  • GQuizGQuiz Posts: 680
    TazEgg said:

GQuiz said:

Brownie Elf, Best logo in the world! It's tattooed on my calf.... 

I said I'd get a tattoo when any Cleveland team won a title. Browns won in 64, I was born 4 months later and we haven't won since. Still waiting. I have a shirt that reads "just once before I die"

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
    ·