Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

i knew @mickey was kind of a big deal but ....

The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,712
edited December 2013 in EggHead Forum
I'm only good for once upon a Christmas and I certainly don't have a TV show dedicated to it :)). image

Comments

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,460
    Lil blue pills ????? =))

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,667
    Twice on Christmas? He da man.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,460
    I hope he wasn't with a Ho-Ho-Ho !!!!

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Maybe it has more to do with "his rub" then we thought. 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,029
    It's a 'no refusal weekend' in Austin... just sayin... have fun!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,029

Our police dept created 'no refusal weekend' to address dunk driving on certain holiday/party days...

I tell swmbo that it has a completely different meaning... Brown chicken brown cow!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Our police dept created 'no refusal weekend' to address dunk driving on certain holiday/party days... I tell swmbo that it has a completely different meaning... Brown chicken brown cow!

this is genius. I can see it now: "Honey, the law is the law. I didn't make this up".