Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Craigslist fools

Options
2»

Comments

• Pinkfacemark
    Options
    henapple said:
    Craigslist pro... The free version. Droid
    Thanks.  I downloaded it but haven't had a chance to mess around with it.  
    Large BGE from Normal, IL 
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    henapple said:
    I use the same one. Do you get a ton of shoe ads as well?
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Well, you guys are all fools cause I just inherited MILLIONS from a Nigerian cousin I didn't even know existed.  Just sent his lawyer my bank account info and patiently waiting on my $$ to be transferred.....then I'M RICH!!!!!!  SUCKERS!!!!!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options

u
    henapple said:

I use the same one. Do you get a ton of shoe ads as well?

I don't receive any ads....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I'd should clarify: not really ads, but posts selling shoes. I have the search "Big Green Egg" saved and I get alerts for quite a few basketball shoes. It may have something to do with the fact that words I am searching appear in those posts as well. It's almost exclusive to the shoes though, nothing else.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Oh. No, but I get several chicken ads
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • vapilotda
    Options
    I get the shoe adds tied with the big green egg search. Key words in craigslist bug the crap out of me. If I am looking for a specific vehicle, egg, tool, or anything, listing all kinds of other brands for keywords is certainly not going to make me say "huh, maby I should consider that piece of crap over what I was actually looking for!" haha
    large and XL BGE in Richmond, VA