Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another Eggtoberfest Observation

Options
JimboBQ
JimboBQ Posts: 197
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well this was my first egg gathering, and what a blast! I got to meet just about everybody on my list and then some. The only one I couldn't seem to get to was Dr. BBQ. It's like he has a bunch of BBQ groupies (just like me) wanting to shake his hand and get a little wisdom to take us just over the top of that BBQ plateau! Maybe next year I'll get to shake his hand...[p]The catered food during meet N greet was pretty good but the food on Saturday was out of this world! And so much of it! I stuffed myself so much I kept wanting to doze off during my drive back to Spartanburg. Boy, those BGE cats at the Mother Ship really know how to do it right.[p]Looking forward to seeing everyone again next year![p]Jimbo

Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...

Comments