Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For CarWashMike....

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm doing a Raspberry-Chipotle/Balsamic Pork Tenderloin tonight....surprise, surprise![p]Have a great weekend![p]Mike

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    vdburger3.jpg
    <p />Lawn Ranger,
    I talked to Sandbagger about that. How many do you cook a week?[p]Oh just for old times.[p]I love you guys.[p]Mike

• mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Sigh. No cooking here tonight. Local restaurant having their lobsterama and AShark, obviously not being kosher THIS week, had to do it. I'm not a lobster fan so I just did soup and salad, but after all that for lunch, we just munched cheese and crackers for din-din. [p]Tomorrow night is a wine safari fund-raiser, so no cooking then! Will have to try something exotic for Sunday in honor of Kahuna Eggfest. What sounds exotic and yum?[p]Trying to think...I put raspberry chipotle on SOMETHING the other night and it was spectacular. Was it a fish? A chicken? I swear I'm getting that old age brain issue. I can't remember ANYTHING. [p]mShark
  • Lawn Ranger
    Options
    mollyshark,
    Just don't forget all of us who love you. I'm sure you'll come up with something great to cook. I understand old age.....[p]Lawn "pooped" Ranger

• Lawn Ranger
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]You tease, you!
  • egghead2004
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Still cooking those onion burgers I see, those are great!