Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New to forum and BGE

Just finished the new home for my just purchased XLBGE.
XL, Mini max

• Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Awesome. Welcome.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,959
    Nice. Welcome... Share your cooks.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • very nice set up and welcome to the egghead world enjoy the ride !!
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • Holy Crap, way to dive right in, lol
  • GaryLangeGaryLange Posts: 289
    That is really nice! Welcome to the site.
  • Holy Crap, way to dive right in, lol
    Well, I got lucky that the wife was onboard with the project. I was going to have it a little more basic.
    She was the motivation behind going ALL out! :)
    SE PA
    XL, Mini max
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 7,625
    Welcome aboard.  Enjoy the journey.  And you are very fortunate that SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed-aka wife) is driving the project. 
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,573
    Nice set up! Welcome aboard.

Boerne, TX

• Thanks everyone.
    I've been cooking on bullet smokers for the last 15 years. I finally decided to upgrade to the Egg, since it can do everything!
    SE PA
    XL, Mini max
  • That gasser will be lonely and jealous. It will work good for storing your eggcessories. Then one day you can just pull it out and put your second egg there.
  • Nice setup! I was a Weber whore too for a long while, have 3 kettles and a WSM.
    Cherry Hill, NJ
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 656

Welcome aboard. Nice setup.

Texarkana, TX

• I used a bullet smoker for years myself.  They are great smokers, but nothing in my opinion beats the versatility of the egg.  Quite the setup you have--nice job!
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,277
    Very nice. Enjoy your cooking and welcome. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter.