Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

first pizza on the egg

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
BGEFirstpizza2-1.jpg
<p /> After having a great night q'en under the stars, I baked my first pizza on the egg this evening. Nothing fancy, just crushed toms and garlic with fresh mozz- topped with basil at the end. I made up the dough this morning while I was waiting for the butt to come off. Fantastic if I do say so myself. I've got a little dough left, so I might make a cinnamon/nut concoction to throw on there too. Might as well right?..lol But then again, I just lost my Royal Oak location today, (Wal-mart was carrying it) so i have to conserve the charcoal (I guess this means I have to go back to the Barbecues Dissapointment store to get my coal). Or, this could be a good time to try out the "Best of the West" lump.[p]Tomm., I plan to cook some steaks and mix up a batch of chimichurri sauce to go with it. I hope everyone's weekend is going as planned.[p]Q'en in Suncity!
phillip

Comments