Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Extra Uncooked Chicken ... what to do?

Help,  I bought extra chicken today and it's more than we will  eat at one sitting.  I don't want to cook all of  it  ... maybe in a couple of days but I'm not sure how to store the cold uncooked chicken.  I probably won't cook it for two or three days?  Suggestions?   What are my options if I don't want to cook it for two days and it's already open from the package?

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. -  John Wayne

Comments

• I would freeze it until your ready to cook it 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,894
    I would cook it and then freeze it for later
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• DawnlDawnl Posts: 231
    Freeze in zip lock bags then cook it.  Chicken is tricky, I treat it with the utmost respect and I work in a butcher shop!
    Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
  • shurtshurt Posts: 13
    Thanks everyone ... freeze it is!
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. -  John Wayne