Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Need cook ideas!

So Dyal and I, and maybe others, are doing a cook at local dealer Sept 21. Anyone in or around Columbia should come by Jack Olivers
So I have a mini with no accessories and I have a large with a PS and a pizza stone. Looking for ideas to cook. Dyal is making piri piri wings. I would love to do ABTs or bacon wrapped artichoke hearts but that I think is tedious in high volume. A bacon explosion might be cool. Also think a dessert of some sort would be cool. Any suggestions? 
I would also love tips for prep both the food and the egg. So I do not have a nest, my egg is in a table I made. What is the best way to move the egg there? I assume just take apart and put in bed of truck? Then I guess let cool and pick up next day or that evening? Also since no nest should bring pavers to set it on (I have probably 7-8 pavers unused in my shed) or is there a better way? I guess I could load up the table as it is on wheels and put in truck, thought that would mean removing my toolbox ha. 
Any and all tips for everything would be appreciated!
Boom

Comments