Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - I have joined a different club

The pipe smoking club, trying it out. Don't like sticks (sorry), hate cigarettes. So far pipes are pretty nice.
·

Comments

• Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to the club. I'm both a stick and pipe burner. SWMBO prefers that I smoke the pipe, but it's kind of a hassle compared to a cigar. Either way, hope you enjoy yours! What's going in it tonight for the christening?

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,589
    The first rule of pipe club- don't talk about pipe club. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Well, that is an old picture, it has been smoked in about 4-5 times. I have put a blend from Tinder Box in it called "Wilshire" and one called "Cherry Almond"

Yea the wife likes the smell of the pipes much better than the cigars, and since I like the pipes better anyway it works out. Now I just need to get a briar...

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,435
    A good pipe is enjoyable... A bad pipe is frustrating.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Enjoyed a pipe, years ago when I smoked. Pipe smoke can be very aromatic, still get the yennies when I smell a blend I like. 

Keep 'em clean - always hated that sound of juice in the stem that sounds like sucking spit through your teeth. Enjoy. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·