Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Missing my Egg

Options
Up north visiting family and just ate at my brother-in-law's. He has a huge gasser and made burgers and steaks - both were charred and like leather. He also did ribs in his oven. Went to grab one and the bone came clean out while the meat was stuck to the pan.

I just am sitting on the patio staring at this expensive gasser and wishing he'd come down to my place to figure out what real food is.

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Alcohol, alcohol...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • gabriegger
    gabriegger Posts: 682
    Options
    Same problem here when I go to the mother in law's for Sunday lunch. Torched to perfection! We can't save everyone. Just give your egg a wee pat on the cap when you get home.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

• avibug
    avibug Posts: 172
    Options
    We're away for the week with extended family and the vacation house we rented just has a gasser.  Kids keep (unfavorably) comparing my grilling efforts here to what comes off the egg, and my wife even said that the s'mores we did on the egg last week were better than what came off the campfire tonight.