Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

stuffed pork tenderloin

a cloudy sunday afternoon led to an awesome stuffed pork tenderloin and some bacon wrapped poppers!

Stuffed it with aged swiss abd red and green peppers along with some nice prosciutto. I took some before picks but i was so excited with how it cam out, that I forgot the after pics until we were almost done! I will def. be doing this one again soon!

in the words of my daughter who loved them all, "Dad, you're bacon me crazy!!"

Comments

• That looks pretty good. Did you prep this on Sunday?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • Yes it was a Sunday afternoon prep and a Sunday night cook. It was kind of a last minute deal that worked out pretty well. I will be doing a version of this again soon!

• Okay, thanks for clarifying. I saw you posted this in Monday night and just wanted to know if there was some overnight process involved.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.