Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

stuffed pork tenderloin

Options

a cloudy sunday afternoon led to an awesome stuffed pork tenderloin and some bacon wrapped poppers!

Stuffed it with aged swiss abd red and green peppers along with some nice prosciutto. I took some before picks but i was so excited with how it cam out, that I forgot the after pics until we were almost done! I will def. be doing this one again soon!

in the words of my daughter who loved them all, "Dad, you're bacon me crazy!!"

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    That looks pretty good. Did you prep this on Sunday?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Looks good!!
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • weredaone
    Options

Yes it was a Sunday afternoon prep and a Sunday night cook. It was kind of a last minute deal that worked out pretty well. I will be doing a version of this again soon!

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Okay, thanks for clarifying. I saw you posted this in Monday night and just wanted to know if there was some overnight process involved.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.