Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great big Oklahoma Shout Out!!!!!

Options

For those new Egger's who are Eagle's and Buffet fans - want to make sure you find the forum....

Get an account and post....

Cookin in Texas

Comments

• 2putts4par
    Options
    I'm kinda new.  Think Buffet is a genius.  Can't help you on the eagles thing though!

I'm in Stillwater.   Where are you in OK?

• boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273
    Options

Was talking on the phone with a friend of mine that lives near OKC - he had just gotten an Egg.  Was encouraging him to check out the forum....   Wondering if he had stopped in yet.

Cookin in Texas
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    @boatbum - I floated the Illinois river about 10 years ago, near Tahlequah.  Never seen so many fish in my life. I don't think many of them would fit on my large egg,  the alligator gar could have taken on sharktopus and won.

PS, it's 4:54pm and OU still sucks!  Hook'em!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273
    Options
    @boatbum - I floated the Illinois river about 10 years ago, near Tahlequah.  Never seen so many fish in my life. I don't think many of them would fit on my large egg,  the alligator gar could have taken on sharktopus and won.

PS, it's 4:54pm and OU still sucks!  Hook'em!

Yeah well ... if I had a team that could only win a national championship once every 50 years - I would kinda lash out around me also... I understand.
    Cookin in Texas